.ELITE.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.ELITE.

Make sure you stay active on the forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

APLICATIONS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lord_diablo
Super Mod
Super Mod
lord_diablo

APLICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: APLICATIONS   APLICATIONS EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 12:45 pm

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN PLEASE POST IN HERE

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation NO OFFTOPIC POSTING Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
KB1ION

APLICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: Application   APLICATIONS EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 2:56 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am looking to going an alliance that is well rounded and performing exceptionally well.

My S/N is KB1ION12

I am currently ranked 216 with a score of 32.874

I am a miner currently. I feel at this point that infrastructure is an important base. Once the major of my colonies are pumping out large resources per hour I intend to switch over to producing large quantities of ships. I am open to tips and suggestions from other members and am more than willing to help other people progress along.

If you have any question feel free to message me in-game or on AIM: federltaskforce

Thanks for you time and consideration
Back to top Go down
whitesox

APLICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment   APLICATIONS EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 9:36 am

I am interested in applying to Elite. I have yet to join an alliance. Currently I am ranked 3.029 in universe 37. I was looking through alliances, and one of the things that I liked about Elite is that they only have a few allies, and that they are close to those allies.
Currently I'm a mostly a miner, but I do have a small fleet that I use for raiding of inactives.
If required by the alliance I would more than willing to switch to a fleet in order to protect my fellow members or an alliance ally.
I am more than willing to listen to suggestions in order to increase in rank.
Thanks for you time,
my ingame name is whitesoxs01 as well. I have sent a message to deathbringer in game as well.
Rob
Back to top Go down
lord_diablo
Super Mod
Super Mod
lord_diablo

APLICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: APLICATIONS   APLICATIONS EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 7:36 am

ok we will talk and see if you can join
Back to top Go down
jorgetlw

APLICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: application   APLICATIONS EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 3:01 pm

hello,

i am looking to switch from my alliance. i saw your very well ranked alliance and decided that your probably the best alliance to join. i am a miner, but i do build fleets as well. i am rank in the 2500's and i am very active. i hope you accept my application.

peace,
jorgetlw
Back to top Go down
lord_diablo
Super Mod
Super Mod
lord_diablo

APLICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: APLICATIONS   APLICATIONS EmptyWed May 21, 2008 3:42 pm

you are invited to join our wing...we offer full protection...after you get a decent rank you can join the main alliance
best of wishes
DEATHBRINGER
Back to top Go down
Clara Morgane
Solar Satellite
Solar Satellite

APLICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: APLICATIONS   APLICATIONS EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 12:50 am

Hi everybody,

I'm looking to switch from my alliance too, because it's not enough active for me.
I'm ranked today 418, with more than 110 000 points. I turn around this number of points since 10 days because I try to build moons.

I' have a 2 years experience in french Ogame (universe 44), with 4 wars done (all won).

I'm what we call a "rider" . I 'm located in G1, G2, G3, G4, G5, no moon for the moment but I try to get one Rolling Eyes
My goal is to have one moon in each planet, with jump gates, even if it looks hard^^

I play everyday, several times a day, and I'm active on the forums.

As you can see, my english is not really perfect because I'm french.

I wish you'll be OK to accept me.

@++

EDIT : I retire my application, has I can see your forum is not really active!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

APLICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: APLICATIONS   APLICATIONS Empty

Back to top Go down

APLICATIONS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.ELITE. :: Guest Forums :: Guest Forum-
Jump to: