.ELITE.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.ELITE.

Make sure you stay active on the forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

With our new moon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
whitesoxs01
Espionage Probe
Espionage Probe

With our new moon Empty
PostSubject: With our new moon   With our new moon EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 6:07 pm

I was wondering when will other alliances start to get death stars? is that weeks away, months away?
Back to top Go down
whitesoxs01
Espionage Probe
Espionage Probe

With our new moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: With our new moon   With our new moon EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 6:10 pm

by our moon, I mean sbogdan77's moon =)
Back to top Go down
memphis
Super Mod
Super Mod
memphis

With our new moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: With our new moon   With our new moon EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 8:30 am

Well i havent had the pleasure of owning a deathstar, but its more like months away then weeks.
Back to top Go down
lord_diablo
Super Mod
Super Mod
lord_diablo

With our new moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: With our new moon   With our new moon EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 9:43 am

lol...a deathstar or a rip as they are called is way to early to talk about...nobody cares about your moon right now...all they do is built ships...even when it`s time people tend to avoit getting a rip...i know it from my own experience...i have 4 moons in uni 6 and 1 rip but trust me it takes massive fleets to destroy a moon....when i had my first rip i send it to destroy my neighbours moon but it got crashed....it took an ACS of three players to destroy the moon...you see in order to get the DEATHSTAR to the moon you have to walk over their fleet...and by the time we get enought resources to build rips the fleets will be massive and the universe empty Razz...you`ll see, in a couple of months people will head to uni 38 [when it opens] and here will be max 5000 players...it`s always the same...
Back to top Go down
whitesoxs01
Espionage Probe
Espionage Probe

With our new moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: With our new moon   With our new moon EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 1:52 pm

ah, thanks for the explanation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

With our new moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: With our new moon   With our new moon Empty

Back to top Go down

With our new moon
Page 1 of 1