.ELITE.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.ELITE.

Make sure you stay active on the forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-=Alliance=-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptEAST

-=Alliance=- Empty
PostSubject: -=Alliance=-   -=Alliance=- EmptyThu May 22, 2008 9:43 am

flower Good Morning Black Hand .Elites.!

Yes, I am Captain Eastman from the Greying Eagles. I am trying to avoid a catastrophic clash between the Eagles and the .Elites. by asking for your immediate surrender to my fleet of cargo ships that will soon be delivering resources to your bases. ... Question

If ye shall refuse, we, the Grey Eagles, will be forced to launch a preemptive 'abandon colony' strike against your Alliance. Trust me, we Will abandon our colonies!

Please settle down, as I clearly have rattled your nerves. But I wish you all well, and a boisterous and fun stay in OUR fifth galaxy. Smile

p.s. Maria is mine!

Cordially,
CaptEASTMAN
Back to top Go down
lord_diablo
Super Mod
Super Mod
lord_diablo

-=Alliance=- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -=Alliance=-   -=Alliance=- EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:55 am

so if we don`t stop raiding you`ll abandon your colonys? then be my guest noobs...abandon your colonys... cheers
Back to top Go down
CaptEAST

-=Alliance=- Empty
PostSubject: HEY!   -=Alliance=- EmptyThu May 22, 2008 12:04 pm

I really resent that Diablo. I see that you are not even a noble Vampire like Sbogdan77! A mere devil ye are! Anyways, a war..uh..Lets not be hasty!!! Shocked

Perhaps it is your galaxy after all!!
Back to top Go down
memphis
Super Mod
Super Mod
memphis

-=Alliance=- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -=Alliance=-   -=Alliance=- EmptyThu May 22, 2008 1:13 pm

What ever mind games you are trying to play i suggest you give it up. Walk away with your dignity still intact and setup camp some where else.
Back to top Go down
lord_diablo
Super Mod
Super Mod
lord_diablo

-=Alliance=- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -=Alliance=-   -=Alliance=- EmptyThu May 22, 2008 3:05 pm

CaptEAST wrote:
I really resent that Diablo. I see that you are not even a noble Vampire like Sbogdan77! A mere devil ye are! Anyways, a war..uh..Lets not be hasty!!! Shocked

Perhaps it is your galaxy after all!!

of cource it`s our galaxy! Twisted Evil we rule it... maybe we should make you pay tribute! Twisted Evil and i am not a vampire...the only vampire i know seems to be my girlfriend who gave me a nasty teeth mark on my neck a few days ago Razz but if i am a devil what are you captain? Arrr a bloody pirate are ya? You scurvy dog show me your great, grand ships so me can swashbucklin them! Arr! pirat
Back to top Go down
CaptEAST

-=Alliance=- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -=Alliance=-   -=Alliance=- EmptyThu May 22, 2008 4:10 pm

hah! Ye dare me?? I'll have ye know, that me and me ( ? ) buckos have single handedly averted attacks from that Bringer of Death! And she left teethmarks? Thats its?! I paid her to make sure you would never be able to play ogame again!! Oh that worthless strumpet!

study
Back to top Go down
memphis
Super Mod
Super Mod
memphis

-=Alliance=- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -=Alliance=-   -=Alliance=- EmptyThu May 22, 2008 4:35 pm

Are you mentally retarded? You have been warned by your leader to shut your trap but still you carry on. I considered calling a truce between our alliances but because of your rookie ways your whole alliance will now have to answer for your actions.
Back to top Go down
CaptEAST

-=Alliance=- Empty
PostSubject: Oh crud!   -=Alliance=- EmptyThu May 22, 2008 5:27 pm

Shoot, wait, I forgot! I'm gone, and just delete that message please!! K, I'm gone!
Back to top Go down
lord_diablo
Super Mod
Super Mod
lord_diablo

-=Alliance=- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -=Alliance=-   -=Alliance=- EmptyFri May 23, 2008 2:30 am

i reckon crushin' yer wee defence an' runin' wi' th' loot so when did ye defeted me? Arr i be more powerfull then ye an' can crush ye anytime...so take yer ships an' run! Ya bilge rat whut deserves the black spot! Arr ya lily livered scurvy dog what say ya? pirat
Back to top Go down
alec9

-=Alliance=- Empty
PostSubject: thank you   -=Alliance=- EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 1:20 am

Hey every1 im glad i have joined this alliance because i need a bit of protection. I will help every1 out Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

-=Alliance=- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -=Alliance=-   -=Alliance=- Empty

Back to top Go down

-=Alliance=-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.ELITE. :: Guest Forums :: Guest Forum-
Jump to: