.ELITE.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.ELITE.

Make sure you stay active on the forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BHE Galaxy-tool tutorial setup

Go down 
+2
Psikare
Arantor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Arantor
Espionage Probe
Espionage Probe

BHE Galaxy-tool tutorial setup Empty
PostSubject: BHE Galaxy-tool tutorial setup   BHE Galaxy-tool tutorial setup EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 8:00 am

Galaxy-tool is a databank for espionage reports, galaxy-overviews and a place you can store notices about players. It's advantage will become clear during a war, because the player who directs the war can easily get all of the enemy planets. Player names, player coords and an estimate of the defences-fleets on those planets! A very powerfull and usefull tool if you ask me.

However, galaxy-tool doesn't work if you are the only one submitting data. Therefore, I will need as many people who don't mind adding data to it are welcome as well!

So, now how do I get this galaxy-tool?
Easy, go here: Galax-tool BHE

You need to sign up for it, validate your e-mail (although I heard from some people they didn't receive any e-mail (read spammbox??)). If you didn't receive one, PM me in-game or on this board and I will validate you. Admin validation is needed anyway.
I will just accept the new accounts, even though not e-mail validated. I will however check the names to the IN-GAME names.

Now you are set up and you can add espionage reports, galaxy-views and add notices manually. But isn't it much easier of it all goes by itself? Of course it is!
If you use Mozilla Firefox, you can download an add-on to make it go by itself every time you view an espionage report and look in the galaxy.

-Download this add-on: Add-on
-Install the add-on
-Go to options of the new add-on for firefox
-Fill in:
ogame servername: uni37.ogame.org
Galaxytool URL: http://*imperialsystemsalliance.galaxy-tool.com/uni37_ORG/secret/galaxyplugin.php (remove the * in the url)
Fill in your login data from the galaxy-tool! Not the in-game login data!

Now you are set up and everything you do will be tracked, except your own data Smile
Back to top Go down
Psikare
Solar Satellite
Solar Satellite
Psikare

PostSubject: Re: BHE Galaxy-tool tutorial setup   BHE Galaxy-tool tutorial setup EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 2:18 am

I didn't receive an email at first, and when I did it went straight to the spambox.
I tried to validate my account, but it gave me an error message in my browser.
Now I can't even access the webpage anymore...neither from the alliance page link, nor from the link here on the forums. Anyone know if it's just temporarily down? Or whether its a problem with my browser?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Overseer
Admin
Admin
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: BHE Galaxy-tool tutorial setup   BHE Galaxy-tool tutorial setup EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 6:53 am

i cant get on it either so there is nuffing wrong with your browser

its our bad and it will be soon fixed

and if any one is having any problems we are sorry just that its new and cuz its a new uni alot of info is being put into for the first time
Back to top Go down
https://tbhe.darkbb.com
Arantor
Espionage Probe
Espionage Probe

PostSubject: Re: BHE Galaxy-tool tutorial setup   BHE Galaxy-tool tutorial setup EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 3:22 pm

The galaxy-tool is made at a premade server (just sign up and done), so I can't really do anything to fix it. Let's hope time will fix the issue Smile
Back to top Go down
KB1ION
Solar Satellite
Solar Satellite

PostSubject: Re: BHE Galaxy-tool tutorial setup   BHE Galaxy-tool tutorial setup EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 10:03 am

Is galaxy tool up and running?
Back to top Go down
lord_diablo
Super Mod
Super Mod
lord_diablo

PostSubject: Re: BHE Galaxy-tool tutorial setup   BHE Galaxy-tool tutorial setup EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 2:08 pm

yep i think it`s up and running...never used it so don`t really know if it works...just try it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KB1ION
Solar Satellite
Solar Satellite

PostSubject: Re: BHE Galaxy-tool tutorial setup   BHE Galaxy-tool tutorial setup EmptySat May 03, 2008 2:46 pm

If it is working, I can't get the link to work (without the *). It would be a really nice tool for us.
Back to top Go down
memphis
Super Mod
Super Mod
memphis

PostSubject: Re: BHE Galaxy-tool tutorial setup   BHE Galaxy-tool tutorial setup EmptySat May 03, 2008 3:23 pm

i am having a word with bom about it tomorrow ill keep you all informed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BHE Galaxy-tool tutorial setup   BHE Galaxy-tool tutorial setup Empty

Back to top Go down

BHE Galaxy-tool tutorial setup
Page 1 of 1